Wednesday 28 May 2014




Hello everyone. Do you remember me? This month was all about my exams at uni and my new summer internship, so I haven't felt like blogging. I'm actually pushing myself to write this one. This is a short nail post about the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Prickly Pear. This was the first Barry M nail varnish I've ever tried and considering its price, I'm very pleased with it. It's a lovely lilac colour that I expected to be brighter and more on the pastel side, but it's not. It's actually not as spring appropriate as I thought it would be. It's quite sheer and it took about three coats to get the colour you see on the photo above. Despite that, it's beautiful and subtle on the nails — that's why I added the silver glitter, to give it a bit more oomph. It lasted long enough on the nails, but I did use it with a clear base and top coat.

By the way, this is the first post that I've written on my new Macbook Pro. I'm in love with my new laptop! Also, the bird ring is from Primark.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

5 comments:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: