Sunday 22 June 2014



Hello everyone. Once again I apologise for completely neglecting my blog, but I just wasn't feeling like blogging this past month. Today, I was looking through some of my photographs and I decided to share some with you. I noticed I had a few animal photos and I thought to stick with that theme for this post. All of these pictures were taken quite randomly, I just happened to be where the animals were and I had my camera with me.

Having said that, the first photo is of a cat that lives in the neighbourhood, taken in my font yard. Personally, I believe this photo is beautiful, the colours and the cat look stunning. I mean look at that pose, this cat is a top model! It makes the photo seem like it's something more than just a picture of a random cat, it's like their's a story behind it. Maybe, it's just me who thinks this way.

You can buy a high quality print here.
Technical information: Taken on the 5 December 2013 at 12:16,  Canon EOS 600D DSLR, Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens 

The butterfly photograph was taken near my house, I believe it was in a field. It's the oldest photo in this collection and I can't really remember the circumstances of the shooting. I absolutely love it though! I had never gotten so close to a butterfly before and managed to get a clear picture. I suppose the photograph would've been more interesting if the butterfly's colours didn't match the ground, but then that orange line and eye wouldn't be so striking.

You can buy a high quality print here.
Technical information: Taken on the 30 April 2013 at 17:45,  Canon EOS 600D DSLR, Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens 

The second cat photo is of the cat we have at our house. She's not really a pet, she's quite independent and loves strolling around the neighbourhood. I decided to go with a grayscale image, as her colours are mainly grey and white. I think that decision made the photograph more powerful. Also, her pose is great, she's not looking straight at us, but she's got one eye on the camera.

You can buy a high quality print of this photo here.
Technical information: Taken on the 5 December 2013 at 10:42,  Canon EOS 600D DSLR, Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens 

I have an obsession with photographing bees on flowers. I've shared another photo with this subject that you can see here. It's a much more stunning photo than this one, to be honest. This photo was taken in my garden, after multiple failed attempts. It's not my best one, but I'm glad that the bee is in focus.

You can buy a high quality print of this photo here.
Technical information: Taken on the 22 April 2014 at 13:31,  Canon EOS 600D DSLR, Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens 

Who doesn't love horses? There are quite a few in the village I live and children love stroking and riding them. The one that's all brown is actually a mixture of a donkey mother and a horse father and she's my dad's. She's a bit crazy sometimes, but still very loveable. Plus, my niece adores her.

You can buy a high quality print of this photo here.
Technical information: Taken on the 6 April 2014 at 19:06,  Canon EOS 600D DSLR, Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens 

Lastly, we have a lonely snail on a rainy day. I don't know why I was so intrigued about this snail, but the result was a pretty photograph. It took me a while to get this shot, as the snail was frightened by the shutter of the camera and hid in its shell a few times.

You can buy a high quality print of this photo here.
Technical information: Taken on the 6 May 2014 at 09:48,  Canon EOS 600D DSLR, Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens 

Thank you for looking at my photographs and please let me know your thoughts on them. Also, tell me if you want to see more photography posts on this blog. You can support my work by purchasing a high quality print from my Society6 store.

All photos were enhanced in Adobe Photoshop CS6.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These photos are FLAWLESS!!!!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one and the bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I've got a photo of a cat looking kinda similar to the first one!
    I don't know what it is, but cats just hate me, so it was really difficult for me to take this photo :D

    xoxo
    ciakom

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: