Sunday 31 August 2014




Hello everyone! I really wanted to post something today, simply because I wanted to have more posts than what I had in July. I sort of promised myself I would blog more, but as you can tell, I'm not doing so well. So, I was thinking of doing a birthday haul, and since it's the last day of August, it's kind of a now or never moment. My birthday was on the 8th of August, but I went out to dinner with my closest friends a week later. Instead of doing a blog post on the stuff I got for my birthday, like I did last year, I've decided to film a video. I tried to keep it quite short, fun and a bit artistic. I hope you like my birthday haul video. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

The Gifts:
Stradivarius Top & Bag
Bershka Bag
Pink Woman Dress
Light Blue Earrings
Accessories Necklace

Music: The Wrong Time - Youtube Audio Library

Camera: Canon Eos 600D
Lens: Canon 50mm F/1.8
Font: Amatic SC

In the video I'm wearing:
Striped Top: Zara
Blue Shorts: Stradivarius
Glasses: Vogue


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


6 comments:

  1. wow wow wow! The video is perfect! And the gifts are so cute!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I have to say that must have taken you ages to edit and put the effects on!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been nominated for a Liebster Award (it is a TAG with questions)! For more information please check out my blog post: http://stylishsuicide.blogspot.cz/2014/09/liebster-award-tag.html
    Good luck, have a nice day! :)

    P.S.: I really like the video especially the "a bit artistic" way you made it :) It is something different from the other haul videos on youtube. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: