Saturday 30 August 2014





I'm so lame when it comes to naming my art and for that I apologise. Anyway, I have another art post for you, today. A few days ago I finished this little drawing/illustration of a girl that I had in my mind. No reference photos were used, this is just an image completely made in my head. Once again, realism is not what I'm looking for, and that's why I call this type of work an illustration. I just felt like drawing a really cool, fashionable girl with oversized sunglasses, maybe she's a model on a photo shoot, or maybe she's on holiday in a luxury hotel.

Like my previous illustration post, I'm also including a photo with my progress - which was uploaded on instagram as I was working. It started as pencil sketch in my A5 sketchbook, on a tea tinted page, and then - one day later - with lots of layers of soft pastels mixed with water, this is the result. In addition, I've included an alternative version of the painting, because I really like the cold hues.

I'm very happy with the finished result and I hope you like it too.

You can buy high quality prints of the original artwork here, or the alternative version here.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


4 comments:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: