Wednesday 27 August 2014
It's no secret that I watch way too many Tv shows - have a look at my tumblr and twitter profiles. For the majority of my teenage years, I had been obsessed with fictional characters and even now, the twenty-year-old me is a fangirl. I just love getting lost in a fandom and the whole mythology that comes with a series. I've done another post about the shows I was watching in the past and you can see it here. This time I have a lot more shows to talk about.

Americas Next Top Model
I started watching this reality show last year, because some of my friends at uni were watching it and talking about it. I really enjoyed watching cycle 20 and I mentioned it in a favourites video at the time. Recently, I watched cycle 19, which was the collage edition and now cycle 21 has started. I'm not going to lie, I do think some of the guys that are finalists don't seem very promising - Adam for example, but I'm hoping they'll prove me wrong. It's a really fun show to watch, and you might get some tips if you're a fashion blogger like myself.

Doctor Who 
Series 8 of Doctor Who started this past Saturday and it's one of my favourite shows of all time. I'm always re-watch some older episode from the series. I was really excited to see the new Doctor and what direction they were going to take. From the promos and trailers, they were giving the impression that the 12th Doctor was going to be darker, more serious and basically the opposite of Matt Smith's doctor. I wasn't sure I liked that, Doctor Who is a show that is serious, funny, epic and silly simultaneously and I feared they were getting rid of the humour. Thankfully, they proved me wrong the moment the Doctor decided that a window was more him than using a door. In addition, there were a lot of 'Sherlock' moments, which I loved. I can't wait for the next episode and just to see where Moffat will take us this time. Lastly, I would like to mention the little shock I had when I saw the new opening titles. I really hated it the first time I saw the episode. I hate the way the theme sounds, too. My favourite theme is probably the one in series 4, but I love all of the themes and titles expect this one. Maybe I just have to get used to it, it's already starting to grow on me.

Finding Carter 
Speaking of opening titles I love this show's titles. Finding Carter was recommended to me by my best friend and the main reason I decided to give it a go, was because Kathryn Prescott is the lead character. I remember her from Skins, which is one of favourite shows and I loved her red hair. Finding Carter is a very recent show, and it's about a girl that suddenly finds out that her mum isn't her real mum, but her kidnapper and we see how she struggles to adapt to a new life, with a new family. It's seems like a great show, so far.

Friends
I've been re-watching every episode of Friends for about a month now and I'm currently on the 10th season and I really don't want to reach the end. It's, without a doubt, one of the best and funniest shows ever. Everybody needs to watch this show.

Sex & the City
My other best friend has been quite obsessed with Sex & the City for quite a while and she's been trying to get me to watch it, so one day at her place we watched the first 6 episodes of the first season. Then I carried watching them alone, and I'm at the third season, at the moment. It's a great show, funny and quite educational, dare I say.

Pretty Little Liars
Today, I watched the mid-season finale of PLL and I've been feeling disappointed in this show for a long time now. It was very obvious that - spoiler alert - Mona was going to die, and there aren't any surprises or twists anymore. Remember how shocked we were when we though Toby was a member of the A team? I just really hope this show starts giving us closure on some matters and I honestly can't understand why they'll have two more seasons. I'll probably keep watching it, but only because I hope to find out the truth, and not because it's a good show, because it isn't.

Project Runway
Another reality Tv show that my friends at uni recommended to me. It's really fun, interesting and creative. I've watched the 12th season and now I'm watching the 13th one.

Teen Wolf
This is a show I was watching when it started, but I stopped when season 2 ended. I just didn't feel like it, but thanks to Herc who is one of the writers of Bogibo, I started watching it again. He showed me how cool the third season was and I really loved it. Plus, now that Stiles has longer hair he is so attractive! I'm currently watching the fourth season.

The IT Crowd
When I was watching the Baftas I noticed that this show won a few awards and I'm always looking for good British shows and I watched it. I absolutely loved it, and I wished we had more episodes. It's  definitely one of the best comedies.

Wilfred US
One time as I was scrolling down the most popular shows list on the Tv app I have on my phone, I saw the thumbnail of this show. I used to have a major crush on Elijah Wood, mainly because of The Lord of the Rings trilogy, so as soon as I saw he was in it, I watched a trailer on youtube and started watching it. It's so different and funny, but also dark. This show ended recently, and I'm still not 100% sure if I'm happy with the ending. We got the explanation we wanted - basically Ryan (Elijah Wood) sees a human dressed in a dog costume instead of the dog that everybody else see. And we got to see Wilfred the dog, not the human, which is something I always wanted to see.

What Tv shows are you currently watching?


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


6 comments:

  1. It's unreal how Friends ended years ago and yet we're all still obsessed with it!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch very less tv-series, but from this list my favorite is Project Runway!

    -Katherine
    highheeledconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love some of these shows! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pretty Little Liars!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot! :)

    hahah, sex and the city for the win! I love it!

    ciakom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Blog. I really like it and your Topics are great.


    Check out my Blog. Maybe you will like it and we can follow each other back.
    If Yes, comment on my Blog so I can see that you followed and I will follow you right back :)

    Lots of Love, Dilan from http://dilanergul.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: