Friday 22 August 2014





Hello everyone. How has summer been for you so far? It's quite relaxed for me, as I've completed my summer internship and I'm just enjoying doing nothing. At the beginning of August, I promised myself I would blog a lot more than what I did in July, but here I am writing my third post and the month is almost over. What can I say, I'm a lazy cow! In my defence, I've been spending my time with friends and family, plus, the heat in Cyprus is unbearable and it absorbs all of my energy. Also, I had my birthday this month. If you're interested in a birthday post, like the one I did last year (link), let me know.

Anyway, let's talk about this simple, everyday outfit. The little black dress is from Boohoo.com and my stone studded, butterfly sandals from Marks & Spencer. I'm in love with them and I've worn them so many times this month. My black belt and ivory bag are from Primark. My glasses are Vogue, in case anyone's wondering.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


1 comment:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: